Sunday, November 14, 2010

My favorite dish, my favorite cuisine, my favorite topic

A recent Facebook chat with an old friend:

  • Irma Tsosie Brown What is your favorite dish to make? :-)
  • Adam Lee Cutsinger
    I think souffles, off the top of my head, although variety is the proverbial spice of life - when people ask me what my favorite cuisine is, I say (ironically) sandwiches (cuz it's not a cuisine, per se), cuz the universal world relationship on a plate is carb-protein-veg, and the best carb (to me) is artisan bread, but look at wraps, fry bread, sushi rolls, pizzas, sandwiches, these hand-held foods (okay, sushi isn't hand-held) let all the ingredients be tasted in every bite simultaneously. Anywaze - souffles are fun to make and can be either sweet or savory.

No comments:

Post a Comment